UL 508, NEC Class2, EN 60204-1 – these standards and directives are of the essence regarding machine safety in international movement of goods. The REX system exclusively helps you meet these requirements.
- Standard-compliant DC 24 V protection:
The internal fail-safe element in the shape of a blade fuse is adapted directly to the current rating of the corresponding circuit protector, thus ensuring ease of adjustment to the cable cross section. Concretely, this means that the current rating of the protector and the rating of the fail-safe element are identical.
Thus the REX12 rated 4 A holds a 4 A blade fuse to IEC 60127-4/2 and to UL248-14. Besides the UL508listed approval and NEC Class2, the REX12 exclusively meets the requirements of cable protection to EN60204-1.
Industry 4.0, condition monitoring and predictive maintenance are important to you?
Storage and evaluation of all data logged in machinery and plants is the precondition for industry 4.0 solutions on the score of “condition monitoring” and also “predictive maintenance”. Our power distribution and protection system REX12 will help to enhance transparency in your plant and consistency of your systems:
- Flexible adjustment via IO link and Modbus RTU or directly on the device
One type for all current ratings
In COM mode, the adjustable solution can be realised as simply as can be with IO link, Modbus RTU. In standard mode, the current ratings are adjusted manually. The user can very easily adjust the REX12D-TE-… electronic circuit protector to the corresponding load conditions of the application. This also helps significantly reduce inventory costs.
Adjustment of: current ratings 1A to 10 A, 1A-4A-CL2 (Class2) and warning limit 50 % to 100 %
If you are looking for further information on intelligent solutions for machine construction:
The REX system:
E-T-A’s compact and flexible REX system represents a comprehensive DC 24 V protection and distribution solution for machine and panel builders, under the headline »all in one«. Supply, overcurrent protection and power distribution in a single system.
- Increases machine uptime – through clear failure detection, high transparency and remote diagnosis
- Flexibility is ensured – through ease of assembly or disassembly, modular design and convenient adjustment
- Saves 50 % time – through innovative and flexible connection technology
- Saves costs – as no further accessories are required
- Saves space - because each module only has a width of 12.5 mm
Read more in our e-paper or in the pdf file for download.